Saturday, June 19, 2010

So guys, meet my wallet.

At first, I wasn't really keen on reviving this blog as I was having a hard time thinking of what to post day after day. While I was browsing blogs, I came upon the blog Girl Talk. It has several questions that can induce you to write. So here goes my first post. 


So what's inside my wallet?  First of all, I'm no great lover of wallets. The wallet I'm using now is like five years old and a gift from my ex. LOL. I don't really put that much sentimental value on things, so when we broke up, I took one good look at it and figured it's still useful anyway. So why throw it, right?

So my wallet is pretty much bare except for a passport picture of my soulja boy (LOL. pet name for my real-life soldier boyfriend) and my ancient creative grad pic. Aside from those, my atm cards and the calling cards of my colleagues are also kept here. I don't keep my money in my wallet, but instead, I stash them in my purse. It's because I can easily grope for my purse inside my jungle of a bag and, at the same time, just toss it after I get the money. With this size of a wallet, I need to reorganize everything in my bag again whenever I take it out. Too much hassle. So instead of money, I keep important papers here like receipts. 




So there, my bare wallet for the world to see. LOL

2 comments:

niko said...

ur right, why throw it when u can still use it :) hihi

just like u, i stash all my money on my coin purse, it is much more convenient tlga noh?

bdw, next Thursday will be my last stint as the host of Girls Talk, I shall see you with your post on what’s inside your bag.. can’t wait to see your fab bag actually.. =)

please stay tuned for the revelation on who will be the new host and the new home of GT starting july.. but I still will be joining GT so I shall not miss your post!

Thanks for joining and for all your support at GT. Happy weekend girl!

DES CONLU said...

thanks, niko! hope you won't mind em linking you. i had fun joining GT. :) will definitely post next week for the "What's inside My Bag." :)